Bulgarian property survey
If you have bought a property in Bulgaria (a house, villa or apartment for example), or you are planning to buy one, but you are not able technically to visit it in person and check it's present condition, then we can do it for you. We can find the location of the Bulgarian real estate, and to visit the it on spot, where to perform an inspection / survey for you.
Inspection of Bulgarian real estates
Finding details/location of Bulgarian real estate
Or if you have bought a Bulgarian real estate via representative (proxy) and don't know where is the actual property location, you don't have to wonder how to find the Bulgarian property - we can find it for you. And if requested by you, to visit it in person and to inspect it. A missing Title Deed or lack of description of the precise situation of the property is not a problem for us - on the base of our huge experience almost everywhere in Bulgaria, we are able to track down where is your Bulgarian property and to inspect it for you.
There are several of the activities we perform by request of clients of ours:
1) Finding the actual location/situation of the Bulgarian property;
2) Visiting the property and checking the actual property condition and its surroundings;
3) Checking the visual condition of the building from outside and inside /*in cases where the client has provided keys (or arranging locksmith to change it)/;
4) Taking photos and video for the client to see the actual condition of the real estate;
Preparation of detailed written report/snag list/furniture & fittings list in English;
5) Any other checks on the spot, if pointed/asked by our client.
If you need help on any of the above matters, do not hesitate to contact us for more detailed information and quotation: click here
Building or renovation
Based on our long-term experience on the property market and the field of construction services, we can offer to our clients comprehensive legal services in order to protect their interests as investors in new projects/developments.
We are able to provide full service from conception to completion by offering to our clients: interior design, projects, plans, drawings, help with the choice of builder, building materials and furniture. You are free to choose whether to work with us during the whole process from buying the land to your first day at the new home (or first collected rent if you prefer) or to rely on our assistance on particular/certain stages only. We may also refer you to local building companies and negotiate the price on your behalf. If you have decided that a British company will perform all the building/renovating works in Bulgaria, then we may assist in every single issue arising from such co – operation as accommodation and visas for the workers, independent surveyors, local taxes, permissions etc.
The legal representation procedure which extends to all the activities related to the building process includes:
- Finding and contacting the appropriate participants involved in the building process ( developer, builder, architect, agent ,etc.) from the area where the property is situated by means of independent search or by contacting the previously chosen and proposed by our client participants, depending on the project ,the terms for completion and the required quality of the project.
* Please, bear in mind that occasionally it is difficult to find and to contact participants in the building process from the same area (the area the property is situated in) and we have to contact professionals practicing in other parts of the country.
- Discussing and particularizing the developer’s/builder’s/architect’s/agent’s offer and presenting a circumstantial information on the services and the activities that need to be performed for completion of the project/development. We always try to strictly follow our company policy and offer our clients at least several investment plans, depending on their requirements, so they can get a clear view of all the expenses, related to the completion of their project/development. Please, kindly note that we cannot accept or decline an offer proposed to our clients by a third party ,we just try to make our clients’ choice easier.
- Examination and negotiation of any kind of contracts, related to the building process - contracts for architectural projects, for supervising control, contracts for construction services, contracts for joining to the local suppliers’ networks, agency agreements, etc.
- Actual signing on our clients’ behalf of all the contracts (previously negotiated to suit their interests best) and providing all the conditions for “secure investment” by means of monitoring the performance of the parties’ obligations through legal examination of the provided documentation and always trying to follow the principle “If there is nothing done, there is nothing to be paid for”